Templates & PDF export (v2.56)
With this mini-update, it's now easier to build multi-template boards and export your board to PDF after your session has ended.
Add Templates to a Board
You can now add templates directly to a board with the new "Object Tool". No more copy/pasting templates across boards!
How The "Object Tool" Works
- The Object Tool is active when the board is in Design Mode
- Pick a template and it will be auto-placed to the right of your board layout
- It includes all standard templates, and your team's custom templates (paid plans)
- In the future, it will be expanded to other useful objects and layouts
- Suggest or contribute templates here: Suggest a template
Export Board to PDF
You can now export your board to PDF from the board name in the top-left. You will be emailed a copy of your board once it is ready.
This is the first version of this feature, so please let us know any feedback!
New Illustrated Templates Coming Soon
Keep an eye out for a range of new templates being published soon:
- Hero's Journey Retrospective
- Kudo Cards
- Futurespectives: "What killed the project?" and "Tigers, Paper Tigers, and Elephants".
- Improved drawing/sketching activities
- Squad Health Check
- Experiment Canvas
- Personal "Coat of Arms"
- Fun ROTI templates ("return on time invested")
That's all for now. If you have any feedback or questions, please use the live support chat in the bottom-right of your boards.
Jamie & Steve