Announcing the Comment Tool (v2.53)
This update brings the ability to comment on your sticky notes with the new Comment Tool, as well as a couple of smaller updates.
You can attach comments to sticky notes, task cards, and index cards.
Comments allow you to add extra detail to your stickies while keeping your boards nice and neat.
How comments work
- The Comment Tool is in the left toolbar
- Comments can be added to sticky notes, task cards, and index cards
- Comments can be added by anyone who can edit the board
- You can edit and remove your own comments
- You can add emoji reactions to a comment
- The facilitator can turn off comments in Meeting mode
- There is also a comment option in the right-click menu
- Comments made in Anonymous Mode stay anonymous forever
- Comments can be optionally included in the data export
The rest of the updates
- New templates - There's an assortment of new activities and exercises for your team sessions: Niko Niko Calendar, Risk-taking Retro, Team Skills Retro, Waste Snake, Kudos Tree, Mind Map, and the Meeting Agenda template.
- See voting results - click the vote count on a sticky or group to see who voted.
- Import Legacy Boards - if you still have boards in v1, the import process is much faster, and comments are now included.
- New concept: checkbox on index cards - because you can never have enough to-do lists, we've added mini checkboxes on index cards. To add a checkbox, type [ ] at the beginning of a new line, and when you finish editing the index card, it magically turns into a checkable item:
Tip: how to import legacy boards
For those of you who have been around here a while - if you want to use your legacy v1 boards in your v2 dashboard, use the dropdown at the top of the "All Boards' screen:
We hope these updates help you stay organized and on top of progress. May your discussions be fruitful and your projects on time ✌️
Let us know what you think about the updates below!
Jamie and Steve