Big Stickies (v2.50)
Version 2.50 of Metro Retro is now live. Highlights in this release are Big Stickies, Polls, Ready Check, Hats and more! The release notes video with all the changes is below:
Or if you prefer text, here is all key changes in this release:
- Stickies can be made big!
- Index Cards can be resized vertically.
- Task Cards are now available in the UI properly.
- Inserting objects has been improved via a new element drawer for Stickies, Cards, Tokens, Shapes and Text.
- Shapes how auto select a color based on background.
- Text sizes now include presets (e.g. S, M, L, XL).
- Pressing TAB while editing an object will create another object next to it with empty text.
Pressing CTRL+ENTER does the same as TAB but creates it below.
- CTRL+D now duplicates and will repeat the last clone operation.
- When text editing an object, arrow keys move the object if there is no text in the input.
- Facilitator menu has been updated with new UI.
- Polls function added (create various polls to run with your team).
- Ready Check function added (allow your team to indicate they are ready to move on)
- Everyone To Me function available behind your user icon in the top right (facilitator only).
- You can wear a hat (via the your user icon in the top right).
- Confetti moved to the new gestures menu.
- Vanishing pen added to gestures menu (for temporary full screen annotations).
- Ping tool added to gestures menu (same as old ping but dedicated tool).
- Pings improved so they show off screen properly and are clickable.
- You can throw your hat.
Okay, that's your lot!
As always any feedback please either use the in-app form or catch us on Intercom.
P.S. If you want to try these new features, just create a free team space.