a year ago
Usability Improvements (v2.41)
Click here to view the v41 Release Video
- Fixed bug with users editing box showing out of position sometimes.
- Zones now do not respond to mouse interactions unless over an edge or the title area.
- Added shortcuts for tools.
- Active tool is now highlighted in toolbox.
- Text tool font size now defaults to sane value based on zoom level.
- Shape tool now remembers previous selections settings unless a new shape is selected.
- You can paste sticky notes from notepad again.
- Marker tool has been improved (now shows drawing progress).
- Token support for regular emoji has been improved (linked to Reaction tool).
- Fixed a lot of bugs related to nested scaling of elements (resizing parent and child, resizing across parent boundaries).
- Fixed issue with copy pasting SVG images (you can now copy SVG and paste from Figma).
- Fixed issue dragging images from web pages into boards (you should be able to drag/drop from Google Images now).